Country music singer Kelsea Ballerini wows in skimpy bikini in sunny snap of immaculate Nashville home






Jenni McKnight




Kelsea Ballerini shared a beautiful bikini photo with her fans as she soaked up the sun from her Nashville home on a rare day off Monday.


WATCH: Inside the breathtaking homes of country music singers: Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and more


The country music singer looked stunning as she posed in a gray two-piece as she lay face down on a deck chair in her garden. Kelsea accessorized a baseball cap, sunglasses and dainty gold jewelry as she gave the camera a sweet smile.


Loading player…


WATCH: Kelsea Ballerini shows off a killer shoe collection


Captioning the stunning photo, the 28-year-old said: “A morning of rest AND sunshine?” With Kelsea’s busy touring schedule, it’s no wonder she likes to relax at home when she can – and what a home that is.


Kelsea has a beautiful townhouse in Nashville that’s filled with rustic touches. The rooms follow a similar neutral palette with pops of color in its wall art and furnishings.


MORE: Country music star Kelsea Ballerini shares disturbing video from her hospital bed


READ: Dolly Parton accidentally calls Kelsea Ballerini the wrong name at the ACM Awards


The singer has already shown her house to Beautiful housewhere she revealed her open-plan living and dining room, a music room and quirky touches like black guitars hanging from her kitchen ceiling.



kelsea-ballerini-bikini


Kelsea looked stunning in her sunny snap


One room that is far from neutral is Kelsea’s glamorous dressing room and bedroom which is covered in pink floral wallpaper. The bright space also features a pink velvet bench and an elaborate chandelier.


As for keeping herself in peak condition to take on all her performance, Kelsea spoke about her wellness regimen for Shape reviewed last year.


“I’ve always been an 80/20 person when it comes to food and drink. I try to do what’s right for me 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time I enjoy life .” she explained.



country-music-singer-kelsea-ballerini-bikini


Kelsea is proud of her relationship with her body


“I run to McDonald’s drive-thru once a month, and that’s fine. Sometimes I have a little too much wine, and that’s fine with me, too.”


Speaking of times when she might be in poor health, she added: “I’ve spent so much of my life feeling guilty about the things I eat or having an unhealthy relationship with food or the gym. or whatever.


“So I just try to be nice to myself and do what’s right for me. And when I don’t, I do it again the next day.”


Read more HELLO! American stories here


Do you like this story? Sign up for our HELLO! Send the newsletter to get more stories like this straight to your inbox.

About John Crowder

Check Also

The War and Treaty Performs DC Set Breaking Country Music Barriers

The soulful duo just came off a landmark CMA performance The CMA Awards have the …