The Utah Jazz (20-9) will face the Charlotte Hornets (16-16) on Monday, December 20, 2021 at 9 p.m. ET. Read on for more details on how to watch this match live on FuboTV.
How to watch hornets vs jazz
Hornets vs Jazz betting information
Key stats for Jazz vs Hornets
- The Jazz accumulated just 1.7 points less per game (115.6) than the Hornets allow (117.3).
- Utah is 13-2 scoring more than 117.3 points.
- When Charlotte allows less than 115.6 points, it’s 12-5.
- The Hornets’ 115.3 points per game is 10.2 more points than the 105.1 the Jazz allow their opponents.
- Charlotte is 14-12 in games, scoring over 105.1 points.
- Utah is 19-6 when allowing less than 115.3 points.
- The Jazz are the fourth-largest rebounding team in the league, the Hornets are 26th.
- The Jazz average 10.1 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.7 rebounds less than the Hornets per game (10.8).
- The Hornets are the 26th ranked rebound team in the league, the Jazz are 15th.
Jazz players to watch
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 25.2 points per game with 3.7 rebounds and 5.0 assists.
- Rudy Gobert is Utah’s top rebounder, with 14.8 assists per game, while Mike Conley is their top passer, distributing 5.5 assists in each game.
- Mitchell leads the Jazz in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Mitchell and Gobert lead Utah defensively, Mitchell leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Gobert in blocks averaging 2.3 per game.
Hornet players to watch out for
- LaMelo Ball leads the Hornets standings in scores, rebounds and assists, recording 19.9 points, 7.7 rebounds and 8.1 assists per game.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. is the Hornets’ all-time leading scorer, scoring 2.9 threes per game.
- Charlotte’s leader in interceptions is Ball at 1.9 per game, and her block leader is Miles Bridges at 0.9 per game.