The slate for Saturday’s NBA Playoffs features Utah Jazz, and betting opportunities abound, including lines for Bets on Royce O’Neale accessories. O’Neale has an over / under 7.5 points in Saturday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Over his last five outings, O’Neale has averaged 10.8 points, 7.2 rebounds and 1.8 steals, compared to his season average of 7.3 points and 6.8 rebounds per game. He’s shooting 45.0% from the field this year (just 51.4% in his last five games).
The Jazz face the Clippers in Game 3 of the Western Conference Semifinals on Saturday, starting at 8:30 p.m. ET. The Clippers are chosen to win the contest by the bookmakers, who rank them among the 4 point favorites. The over / under is set at 222.5 points. How will O’Neale perform against his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig a few ideas to find out.
Distribution of bets on Royce O’Neale accessories
- Points above / below: 7.5
- On the coast: -105
- Below the odds: -125
- Points per game: 7.3
Royce O’Neale Viewpoints
- O’Neale’s total of 7.5 points on Saturday is 0.2 points above his average points per game.
- O’Neale has scored over 7.5 points in 39 of 78 games this season (50%).
- O’Neale’s average over / under points bet over the season is 0.2 points lower than his average score per game (7.3 points).
- 53.3% of O’Neale’s outings this year saw him surpass his points total (32 out of 60 chances).
- In half of his clashes this year, O’Neale has topped his season average point bet total (7.1).
- The Clippers’ opponents have accumulated 109.9 points per game this season, 18th against an NBA team.
Special promotion on NBA betting!
Place a first risk-free bet on BetMGM sports betting up to $ 600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; Thermal baths and conditions of application. Bet now!
Views on Royce O’Neale’s rebound
- O’Neale averaged 6.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 rebounds more than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (6.5).
- In 52.6% of his games this season (41 of 78), O’Neale has exceeded his bet total for his next game (6.5 boards).
- The average bet over / under O’Neale for rebounds this season is 6.4. He often exceeded that value as he averaged 6.8 rebounds per game, 0.4 boards more than his average prop.
- In 31 of his 61 opportunities (50.8%), O’Neale exceeded his total bet on rebounds.
- O’Neale topped his average rebound bet total (6.4 boards) in 52.6% of his clashes (41 of 78 games).
- Opponents of the Clippers concede 45.3 rebounds per game, which is the 14th most abandoned by an NBA team this season.
Royce O’Neale helps ideas
- O’Neale averaged 2.5 assists per game, 1.0 more than Saturday’s over / under assist (1.5).
- In 56 of 78 games this season (71.8%), O’Neale has distributed over 1.5 assists.
- O’Neale averaged 0.1 more assists per game than his average over / under assists bet of 2.4.
- In 52.6% of O’Neale’s games (41 of 78), he distributed more than 2.4 assists (his average total of assists this season).
- Teams are averaging 23.7 assists per game against the Clippers this season, the 22nd most abandoned by a team.
Want some action on this one? Place a bet on BetMGM now. For more sports betting options and tips, visit SportsbookWire.com. Please play responsibly.
Additional NBA Sports Coverage:
Gannett can earn income through public referrals to betting services. Editors are independent of this relationship and have no influence on media coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive